Sunday, March 28, 2010

OMG, LOL, and a contest.

Lol, the Kensington park run by D+D and Kestrel was HILARIOUS! They took most of my song requests, and they said mango for me :). OMG, are you ready for something scary? Here it is: Yes, thats my hair, AND thats my real life hair. (STOP LAUGHING) Anyway, here's the first installment of, WHERE IN THE WORLD IS NAILS? Here's the pic: Guess it right and you win some nifty secret prizes! Secret prizes are good! (okay, they're just a bunch of myth treasure cards) Nails/Merlin out!

5 comments:

  1. Olde Town, by the gate to Triton (?) Avenue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say...Golem Court where that party was earlier. :) (left to when you enter)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, off topic here, but how can i join the Merlin Renassance or whatever??

    ReplyDelete
  4. @amber, comment on my post "Wanna join the resistance?" and choose one of the available options. (A few more coming in the morning.

    ReplyDelete